Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Washington DC

Last week I had the opportunity to visit our Nation's Capital.  It has been about 3 years since I have been in Washington DC and I have never made a visit to the Smithsonian Zoo before.  I have always wanted to see the Zoo and the Panda exhibit there so I decided while my husband was in a class I would venture out to do so.  Even though it was a chilly day; I am very glad that I spent the afternoon walking through the Zoo and as I anticipated, the Panda's were my favorite to watch; what amazing creatures they are. 

Getting around DC was so easy and CHEAP.  Between Josh and I we spent less than $15.00 in two days and traveled all the way from our hotel in Alexandria to the Mall area- down to Old Town Alexandria and back. It was awesome!

I also had a lot of Free time during our short trip so I decided to read Twilight.  I turned out to be a GREAT book and I am very excited to see the movie this Friday.

No comments: